Home/Contact | News | Committee | Survivors | Prisoners | Photos | Links | Order Book
Disturbing Questions about Waco
which Must Be Answered
© 1995 Carol Moore
Index of Links to Full Text of Each Chapter
List of Davidian Victims
1. Why the BATF and the FBI Massacred the Branch Davidians
2. The BATF's Flawed Investigation
3. The BATF's Ruthless Raid Plan
4. The BATF Initiated Violent Raid
5. The BATF Actions Led to Ten Deaths
6. The BATF and Treasury Department Coverups
7. FBI Imposed Militaristic Siege
8. FBI Sabotaged Negotiations
9. FBI Tricked Attorney General Into Approving Gas and Tank Assault
10. FBI's April 19th Gas and Tank Attack
11. FBI Tank Attacks Led to Fire and Death
12. The FBI-Justice Department-White House Coverup
13. Congressional Hearings Continued the Coverup
The Davidian Massacre was published as a mass market paperback by Gun Owners Foundation and Legacy Communications in October, 1995. Copyright 1995 Carol Moore ISBN 1-880692-22-8 Not for redistribution on the internet or other media without explicit permission.
To see many of the photographs and graphics in the book, plus various others, click here.
This electronic version does not contain some stylistic changes made by the editor; other grammatical and punctuation changes have been made. Corrections, additions, comments and updates will be made in the near future and clearly identified by italics and other notations. Some links to other pages also will be included.
For book ordering information click here.
For five years of updates on Waco, as well as information about Committee for Waco Justice activities, click here.